Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a disposable camera can reveal...


It's been a while since I posted something, but life has been crazy since I got back.  I got some pics developed from the disposable cameras I gave to kids in the village.  These are only pics from 2 disposable cameras.  Thanks to a donation from Steve Kraft, coolest friend evah!, I was able to provide a bunch of kids with the opportunity to take pictures of their lives.  Little by little, I will post all of their pics, so stay tuned...and yes, you get to see all the pics (head cut off, thumb in the way, whatever they took - it was their first time ever handling a camera on their own!)

I will be sending the students copies of the photos they took!  I know they're gonna be super-excited!



















































2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz - These pics are great ... what a story they tell. I'll bet the kids will be so excited to see them! Imagine during a future trip to the same village to be able to look back at these pics & see how the kids have grown, learned & changed! Awesome!
    Love,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne,

    It still seems surreal to me when I see this pictures...

    ReplyDelete