Monday, August 30, 2010

More pictures while I have the chance...

The lovely yet bashful Belinda fetching some water from the well

Momma goat is giving me the goat version for "back off!"

Just a cool perspective...

It was pretty common for random kids such as this cutie and her friend to start following me wherever I went...



Yup, Mike that's you in the middle...

I interviewed his caretaker - and he was obsessed with my camera

More of the Konditi Primary School kids

This amazing woman takes care of all these kids plus her own two, who have serious health problems (a lot of parents die young leaving children behind and extended family who are already financially burdened take them into their homes)

Not a flattering pic for myself or Pamela, my caretaker, but the boy made it worthwhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment