Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yay, finally I can upload a few more pictures!!!

Here are just a few of the hundreds of pics I have:

From the first day, pictures became quite popular.  

They're singing...well, at least attempting to.  Pilista, the tallest girl in the middle, is hilarious!  She reminds me of Mike - she's just silly all the time!!!

Piggyback time!!!

Both are unsure about me.  At least Simba, the dog, warmed up to me.  I'm still waiting for Condo to accept me!



One of the winners of the relay race at the primary school.  She also took some very good pictures with my camera.

On your mark...

Dear friends and family, there are pictures of you currently circulating around a rural village in Western Kenya.  The kids were so excited when I said they could keep a photo.  In this picture, you can see Ziggy on the left, and, oh yeah, Dr. Booth just to the right of it!

Cookie monster, shirt - how could I not take this pic?!?

Would you want to drink this?  Didn't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment